This page provides a simple site map of the pages on the site (and the date they were last updated) and also a guide to navigating around the site. If you have any questions or queries, please leave a comment.
**Have you tried to subscribe but did not receive the confirmation email?? Click on this link for instructions of how to resolve this**
Site Map (with date last updated)
- Around the village 8 Feb 2016
- Calendar 3 May 2016
- Calendar 17 May 2016
- Clubs and Organisations 19 Mar 2017
- Current news items 27 Oct 2017
- Daventry District Council 16 Sep 2017
- Dick Whittington! 3 May 2016
- Flower and Vegetable Show 4 Sep 2017
- Holcot Hub…for young people 27 Apr 2016
- Holcot in History 16 Mar 2017
- Holcot Parish Church of St. Mary and All Saints 3 May 2016
- Holcot Parish Council 18 Nov 2017
- Holcot Photographic Year 2015 6 May 2016
- Holcot Village Hall 5 Jun 2016
- Holcot Village Hall – Make a Booking Request or Enquiry 22 Nov 2017
- Interesting Places, walks and other activities near Holcot 21 May 2017
- Member of Parliament 5 Mar 2015
- Neighbourhood Watch & Police Matters 22 Sep 2017
- Northampton North SUE (Overstone Leys/Overstone Green) 16 Jun 2016
- Northamptonshire County Council 18 Sep 2016
- Other local services 3 Dec 2016
- Parish Projects : “Friends of Holcot” 31 Oct 2017
- People, places, landscapes and events : Holcot Photos 13 Jun 2016
- Photographic Year 2015 – Admin 8 Dec 2015
- Planning Applications 20 Oct 2017
- Road Safety and Traffic Management 24 Aug 2017
- Site Guide and Site Map 2 May 2016
- The Crossroads Project 24 Nov 2016
- The Queen’s 90th Birthday Weekend 13 Jun 2016
- Transport 18 Sep 2017
- Village Amenities 1 Jul 2016
- Village Life 18 May 2015
- What’s on? 19 Mar 2017
- Where is Holcot? 19 Dec 2015
- White Swan Inn 4 Jun 2017
Site Guide (PC/Mac and Tablets/smartphones)
The principal difference between widescreen devices (PCs and Macs) and narrow screen devices (smartphones, tablets etc) is how the sidebar is displayed.
The following image shows the principal features of the homepage on a widescreen PC or Mac.
The key features are the sidebar and the posts. The sidebar is used to show various contact and subscription details, popular posts, recent comments, a search box etc. This information is used to navigate the site, and get the most from it.
The posts (or main text on other pages) provide the substance of the information – you can subscribe to receive a notice of new posts on the homepage by entering your email address in the box on the sidebar (you will need to scroll down a bit).
At the side of each post is the following information. You can use tags and categories to find similar items. Leaving a comment is encouraged, although your first comment is moderated!
The main difference with a narrow screen device is that you do not have the sidebar displayed – it will be displayed at the bottom of the posts