DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR CHILDREN ARE DOING WHEN THEY ARE OUT & ABOUT IN THE VILLAGE?
ARE YOU SURE THEY AREN’T TAKING RISKS/CAUSING A NUISANCE IN BACK LANE & AROUND THE VILLAGE HALL?
The Village Hall Team has received serious concerns & complaints about the behaviour of local children – which is making it unpleasant to use the Hall, and to park outside it.
– Due to Covid regulations, exercise classes in the Hall have to have the windows and fire doors open for ventilation.
– Children are entering the Hall’s private garden area, peering in the open windows – and even pushing each other through the open fire exit into Covid-compliant socially-distanced classes.
– They are also making extremely lewd sexist remarks to the users of the Hall when they are parking and entering the Hall.
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE AN INSTRUCTOR OR A PARTICIPANT IN ONE OF THESE CLASSES?
– the risk of class attendances falling because participants will walk away
– the risk of classes becoming no longer financially-worthwhile for the instructors, so they will stop the classes
– those class-participants who are Holcot residents lose their local classes
– the Village Hall loses the rental income from such classes
– the Hall can’t cover its costs and has to close permanently
So Holcot loses a community facility for ever